Are you interested in joining a young, fast growing cloud infrastructure company in Texas? Nimbix is delivering high-performance computing cloud solutions to the masses. We’re aggressively expanding our state of the art computing infrastructure and applications to solve industry significant problems, accelerate science, discovery, and innovation.
Why Work @ Nimbix?
- Competitive Pay
- Generous Stock Options
- Strengths-Based Culture and Employee Development
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Great Downtown View
- Near DART Rail Stop
- Free Snacks
HPC Applications Engineer – Apply Now
We’re looking to hire a HPC Applications Engineer to join our DevOps and Product team. Our HPC Apps Engineer will board both open source and other commercial software into our NACC task / processing framework, for consumption by our customers. You’ll be helping solve of the the most complex problems facing a number of industries, like life-sciences, energy production and exploration, finance, and rendering, to just name a few.
- Experience with Linux / Unix systems administration on medium to large cluster sizes / or other high-performance computing platforms
- Experience with installing open and closed source software on Linux / Unix systems
- Experience with common networking devices and protocols
- Experience with Linux / Unix server and cluster hardware setup and configuration
- Experience with OpenMP or MPI
- Experience with common workload managers
- Experience with high performance file-systems
- Experience with database administration
- Familiarity with data-center operations, design, etc
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to work within existing team
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment