Accelerate your workflows with
Xilinx Alveo Accelerator Cards in the Cloud
Run Accelerated Applications
- Deep Neural Networks: Xilinx ML Suite
- Video and Image Processing: WebP Encoder
- GEMX matrix operator
- FPGA Accelerated Software-as-a-Service
- JARVICE Platform API for FPGA workflow integration
- In-browser Vitis Tools; Desktops and Batch Processing for FPGAs
Choose the Accelerator Card that is right for you
The Alveo U250 offers 1.3M LUTs, 11.5k DSP slices, 64GB of DDR4 memory, dual 100Gbps network interfaces, and delivers 90x higher performance than CPUs on key workloads at a fraction of the costs.
The Alveo U280 is built for compute and memory bound workloads and is armed with 8GB of HBM2 + 32GB of DDR4 memory, 1.1M LUTs , 8.5k DSP slices, dual 100Gbps network interfaces, PCIe Gen4, and support for CCIX.