Posts by tom
- Cloud Benchmarking
- AI & Machine Learning – A Sign of the Times
- The Nimbix Cloud – True HPC in the Cloud
- On-premises vs. Cloud,
Why not both?
- Analytics in the Cloud
- Enabling AI to Learn through the Viable Systems Model
- Moving to the Edge: Pushing Compute from the Cloud to the Fringe
- Ideal Architecture for AI/ML and Analytics
- What’s the use of a Supercomputer?
- What is Public Cloud Computing?
- What is Deep Learning and Neural Nets?
- What is an FPGA?
- What is a GPU?
- What is Artificial Intelligence?
- What is Supercomputing?
- BioComputing Basics – Assembly Visualization with Bandage on Nimbix Cloud
- BioComputing Basics – Multiple Sequence Alignment using BioBuilds on Nimbix
- Issues Surrounding Machine Learning & Learning from Ambiguous Data Sources
- FPGAs, What’s Old is New Again
- SC’17 – Tales from the convention floor
- Tech Support, You Don’t Need to Poke Them With A Stick
- Quantum computing, the next big thing?
- Supercomputing Gives Time a New Meaning
- The Viable Systems Model and Artificial Intelligence and Big Data
- Supercomputing and Artificial Intelligence
- The Eight V’s of Supercomputing and Big Data
- Why I Joined Nimbix, by Tom McNeill