Enterprise Sales Representative
We’re looking for two candidates, one in the Houston area and the other in the Dallas area.
The Enterprise Sales Representative is responsible for achieving High Performance Computing Cloud and JARVICE sales and revenue targets by working directly with enterprise customers in Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Life Sciences segments.
- Meet/exceed revenue objectives.
- Participate as a key team member to provide thought leadership and innovation in shaping and accelerating growth and profitability.
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment for customer success by developing a customer-centric, value-added, solutions-based sales process and sales mindset focused on the prosperity and success of customers.
- Develop actionable ways the company can help customers succeed in meeting their business priorities and goals.
- Develop an analytical sales process based on a thorough, data-driven understanding of targeted accounts and the value chains in which they operate. At each level in the value chain, understand the business priorities and strategies, and key performance metrics.
- Design and execute effective account management plans.
- Candidates should demonstrate at least 5 years of industry related direct selling experience with a preference for candidates who have sold technology products/services, hardware/software/cloud services.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Strong account relationships in customer base for High Performance Computing and Big Data.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.