Posted May 20, 2019
Sales Account Executive Job Description
Nimbix is a growing company based in the tech corridor of Richardson, Texas. We are the leading provider of purpose-built cloud computing for machine learning, AI and HPC applications. We provide our customers a high-performance software as a service, which speeds up data processing for Energy, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Media and Analytics applications. We have hundreds of customers including Fortune 500 household names.
We are looking for a seasoned Enterprise Sales Executive to help us grow our SaaS and Cloud offering. The role will develop, manage, and grow a pipeline of Enterprise sales opportunities and will carry a revenue quota.
- Develop and execute against a sales plan
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Drive revenue to support the overall company goals
- Manage proposals and contract negotiations
- Develop long-term strategic relationships
- Support a positive customer experience including understanding objectives
- Located in the DFW Metroplex a plus
- Moderate travel (up to 50%)
- 5+ years of technology related sales experience, meeting/exceeding quota
- BA/BS degree required
- Experience working with enterprise accounts
- Software sales experience – SaaS, Cloud, HPC, Simulation, AI/ML
Nimbix offers health insurance, vision, dental, life insurance, a flexible spending account (FSA), paid vacation and Stock options. We also offer a fun and relaxed work environment that includes casual attire, flexible vacation time and a fully stocked fridge.
Nimbix is an Equal Opportunity Employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you meet the requirements of this position we would love to review your resume.