Join Nimbix and The Ohio State University for a webinar on Big Data and AI hosted by OpenPOWER
Webinar highlights will include:
High-Performance, Scalable and Distributed DNN Training
- Dr. Dhabaleswar K. (DK) Panda, with The Ohio State University, will discuss the challenges being faced by the AI community to achieve high-performance, scalable and distributed DNN training on Modern HPC systems with both scale-up and scale-out strategies.
- Discussions on a range of solutions being carried out to address these challenges including:
- MPI-driven Deep Learning
- Co-designing Deep Learning Stacks with High-Performance MPI
- Out-of-core DNN training
- Hybrid (Data and Model) parallelism
- Case studies to accelerate DNN training with popular frameworks like TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet and Caffe on modern HPC systems will be presented.
Hybrid Cloud for Heterogeneous High-Performance Computing
- Ken Hill, Nimbix Senior Software Architect, will discuss JARVICE™: Hybrid Cloud for Heterogeneous High-Performance Computing and the features of AI on the Nimbix platform using IBM POWER. Sample POWER workloads include Machine Learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and Caffe and GPU intensive solvers utilizing the NVLink interconnect.
- Introduction to containerized applications for High-Performance Computing
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline using PushToCompute™
- Demo TensorFlow Notebook on POWER9
May 15, 2020
9 - 11 AM CST
Certificate of attendance will be provided