Accelerate your Intel® FPGA Designs
Intel provides the Intel® Quartus® Prime design software, Intel® FPGA SDK for OpenCL, and the Mentor ModelSim® - Intel FPGA Edition Software on the Nimbix cloud platform.
The new cloud service enables you to conduct design intensive work ranging from FPGA code evaluation, to designing with register-transfer level language (RTL), or using OpenCL for accelerating workloads running on FPGAs. You can compile, develop, and test your FPGA design on the Nimbix Cloud.
Nimbix specializes in customizable computing services, and provides a web interface to your virtual desktops, enabling you to use Intel FPGA software from any computer.
What’s On The Cloud?
Customers can develop their designs using a suite of software tools including the:
- Intel® Quartus® Prime design software
- Intel®SDK for OpenCL
- Mentor ModelSim® - Intel FPGA Edition Software
With the availability of Intel’s FPGA programming software on the cloud, don’t worry about:
- Upgrading your hardware: Deploy your designs on newer, bigger, better devices without upgrading your hardware, memory or servers. This cloud-based solution is ideal if your program requires massive amounts of compute power, and you would typically have had to build a rack of servers and optimize them for specific workloads. Access it all with the click of a button.
- Maintaining your hardware: Run your hardware acceleration without the ever-increasing cost and hassle of maintaining your hardware. The availability of Intel’s FPGA tools on the cloud allows our customers to reduce costs by providing servers on-demand without making large capital investments.
- Managing your licenses: With the simple Pay-as-you-go model, simply log in, select the compute resource and go! Quartus usage will be billed along with the compute resource usage. To make it even better, Intel’s FPGA programming tools are currently free on the cloud!
- Downloading and Installing software: With a virtual machine ready for you, we take care of the download and installation of the Quartus software for you. All you need to do is simply log in and access Intel’s FPGA tools in the cloud.
For a step-by-step process on how to get started refer to the Quick Start Guide, coming soon, for Intel FPGA Development Tools on the Nimbix Cloud.
Once you are ready, fill out contact form
, to start using Intel FPGA Tools on the Cloud.
- Develop FPGA designs using a suite of software tools including Intel Quartus Prime and Intel SDK for OpenCL
- Launch compute nodes featuring Intel’s Arria 10 FPGAs