Kinetica’s GPU-accelerated data database can simultaneously ingest, analyze, and visualize streaming data for truly real-time actionable intelligence. By harnessing the parallel processing power of many core devices (such as GPUs), Kinetica can provide you with anywhere from 10x- 100x faster performance (ingest, analytics, and visualization) compared to some of the most advanced in-memory databases.
Kinetica is ready to run on IBM Power 8 with four NVIDIA P100s equipped with NVLink to power Kinetica's real-time GPU data processing. Get up and running with Kinetica in just a few minutes on at https://power.jarvice.com.
- Kinetica Tutorials
- Ingesting Data with Kinetica
- JARVICE Application Portal
- JARVICE IBM Power Applications Portal
- Power8 with NVLink Coming to the Nimbix Cloud
- 2017: “Accelerated Compute” Becomes Known Simply as Compute
- Kinetica uses GPUs for advanced in-database analytics
- Pushing database scalability up & out with GPUs
- Real-time GPU Database Analytics
- IBM Power8 with 4 x NVIDIA P100 GPUs per machine
- Turn-key Application on JARVICE: No Installation Required