We understand the value of our partners and the role each can play expanding the universe of services Nimbix offers its customers. Whether your company provides consulting services, a software or cloud reseller or an independent software vendor, there is a Nimbix Partner Program to meet your customer’s needs.
Nimbix offers three types of Partner relationships:
Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partners:
Provider of SAAS and PAAS solutions to your customers
- We provide the application solutions and scale, based on the needs the needs of your customer, on the Nimbix Cloud, including access to GPUs and FPGAs on-demand
- Leverage Nimbix’s HPC Cloud infrastructure and our custom portal to provide customers with the scale required to effectively perform their tasks on our purpose-built HPC cloud
- Convenient licensing options allow your customers to bring their own license or we can bundle licensing in with compute.
Suited for consulting firms focused on providing customer solutions for High Performance computing, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Machine Learning or Deep Learning companies
- We can provide a solution for your customers that are looking for a cloud provider to enable their specific applications or provide a platform with superior performance and scale
- We will orchestrate a solution with your customer and lead you through the process of implementation and enablement. Once we solidify a relationship with your customer, you will receive distribution based on the contract executed by the customer whether it is based on a project, monthly or annual contract.
Suited for companies that are system integrators or design engineering firm
- Expand your product and service catalog, adding a wide range of published applications and on-demand infrastructure, designed to meet your customer’s needs
- As a Reseller, you offer access to on-demand computing infrastructure that meets your customer’s needs without forcing them to settle for the traditional cloud provider offerings.
For more information about our partner program: